// >//]]>
...feed your soul with art & creativity!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

You Say You Wanna Have a Resolution....

Resolutions are difficult to keep when challenges occur that interfere with the accomplishment of said resolution.  That said, I believe the viruses and trojans are all resolved and I should be able to move forward with my blogging, listing stuff on Etsy and various and sundry other technological tasks and plans. 

 I'm in the process of migrating my web site domain to a new service provider so my website is down for the time being.  Then begins the exciting "web site renovation".  I'm sorta partial to how it has been but want to make it brighter and more dynamic for users.  We'll see what I'm able to come up with over the next few weeks. 

In the meantime, I've been working on backgrounds for a new art journal.  It is time consuming but I'm looking forward to having a new space to put my thoughts and inspirations.  Many of my new journal page backgrounds are simple painted backgrounds that I will eventually embellish. 

 The pictures posted here are collaged and altered photographs I've taken.

The unpacking of the studio is coming along.  I'd say I'm about 50% done with the unpacking portion.  Waiting for at least one table to be put together and in place and figure out where I go from there.  In the next week or so, I've got to get some enameling work done for the article I have coming up in September for Fired Arts & Crafts.    Progress photos coming soon.