// >//]]>
...feed your soul with art & creativity!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Featured at Sunshine Farm Girls Co-Op

Woot woot! This is going to be short and sweet today.  I'm excited to announce that my 



are featured this week in the Sunshine Farm Girls Co-op's treasury of RED items.  The earrings are $12 and I am offering free shipping on all my items in my Bohemian Art Cafe Etsy shop through August 10th.

The Sunshine Farm Girls Co-op is a group of artists and crafts people who share a common interest in developing an ideology of items hand made by the artists rather than manufactured by big business.  The lovely thing about buying from artists is the care and genuine interest they take in creating their art and items. 

I would say that most, if not all of us, do art because we simply cannot not do art. (Yes, I know that's a double negative, but it's just the way it has to come out.)

We offer discounts, special offers, and sampler packs.  It is a fabulous way for us artisans to work at thriving and a terrific way for the supporters of artists and crafters to get great deals and great gifts/items.

(c) SZing, Vintage Enamel Daisy upcycled adjustable ring on silver plated ring shank. 
$15, with free shipping through August 10th.

I've just added some new rings to my shop and will be continuing to add new items every few days. 

It's only 144 days to do Christmas so that means you have 143 days and about 14 hours left to do Holiday shopping, ...126 until Chanukah...145 days until Kwanzaa and for those of the Muslim faith, only  83 until Eid ul-Fitr.  As for those of everyon, including athiests, everyday above ground is a day to celebrate! (sorry, I had to. :-)...and almost all of my items are perfect gifts for that special MOM, WIFE, SISTER, DAUGHTER, FRIEND, TEACHER OR ADMIN. ASSISTANT.  Also some great gift items for the artist or crafter in your life. 


(c)SZing, Aqua Sea Glass beads wire wrapped ring, sized 9.5,
$18, with free shipping through August 10th

(I do make pay in advance special orders if you want a different color or size!)

I'm also hoping to add some wood turned items to help with the male gift giving.  Come by and get a great gift with free shipping this week.  And check out the Sunshine Farm Girls Co-Op.  I'm very excited to be a part of this lively and active group of artists and crafters.

(c) SZing, 2012.