// >//]]>
...feed your soul with art & creativity!

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Hooked on Angels


I've always been fascinated by angels and have regular conversations with mine (really, I do).  I heard what may be an urban myth but it was on the Internet so it must be true (hah!)...that 8 of every 10 Americans believe in angels.  Of course, there are other studies that show that 55% of Americans believe in angels versus 34% who believe in global warming.  Yet another study (which very well may just be one man's opinion) showed that 6% of Americans believe in Unicorns (how did they get in touch with so many rennies and under-6-year-old subjects?), 18% believe that the sun revolves around the earth and he says 46% of Americans believe in angels.  Well, I'm one of the 8 in 10/ 55%/ 46%...and here's proof that I'm Hooked on Angels. #InspiredArtProject2015 #angelart


Hooked on Angels, Day 3 #InspiredArtProject2015 (c)SZing 2015
Mixed media--watercolor, pastels on watercolor paper