// >//]]>
...feed your soul with art & creativity!

Friday, November 14, 2014

After having my website hosted by Intuit/Homestead, I have decided to switch hosting companies.  I received yet another email that they are upping the cost of the pages.  It's been on my mind for a few months to switch to something more dynamic, but I just haven't had time to do it.

So November/December 2014 is the time.  It is my hope that the switch will go quickly and smoothly/easily.

I plan to renovate the entire look to stream line it more with my brand.  Yes, there still will be my signature fucshia colorings incorporated and also my colorful background for my logo.  But I want the pages to be easier to navigate and simpler to keep up with.

If you happen to have a reason to get in touch with me and the info at bohemianartcafe dot com email address isn't working, you can email me at info at artliferetreats.com and I'll get back with you.  I hope that this change will be somewhat painless.  It may be that I will also be switching my blog but at this point I don't know whether that will happen or not.  In any event, please stay tuned.  We have lots of classes and retreats coming up in the future and you won't want to miss out on any of them.

In advance, let me say...happy Turkey Day. Gobble Gobble.