// >//]]>
...feed your soul with art & creativity!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Check Out the Art Lesson Videos Tab

Somethings NEW on the Bohemian Art Buffet.  See that tab in the header that says Video Art Lessons?

Click on that link.  You'll find our very first YouTube video art lesson.

I've been teaching art for more than 10 years now.  So, it was time.  I'm learning fast about the video editing process so our next video will be a little cleaner than the first one.  Still, we hope you enjoy learning new techniques.

I won't just be focusing on art journaling.  Every once in a while I may throw in some other tidbit or tip or other medium or craft.

Plans are to get one video on YouTube (and here) every single week.  If I'm having a really good week, there may be more than one video.  Please enjoy, share our YouTube and Blog site with your friends and subscribe so you won't miss any of the new shows.  Hey, if you like it, please let me know and give me the thumbs up on YouTube.